Mujhe nhi bolna kaisa laga ..
Mujhe nhi samjh aa rha ..
Main kaise dekhunga ye kbhi dobara ..
I just cant
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe nhi bolna kaisa laga ..
Mujhe nhi samjh aa rha ..
Main kaise dekhunga ye kbhi dobara ..
I just cant
how dare he does such a series which has such tormenting end
Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover
how dare he does such a series which has such tormenting end
It could have been worse!! This fast like a bandaid 😅
Last epic skip kar dena shreya 😭
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Last epic skip kar dena shreya 😭
The thing is everyone knew it's coming.. It was a matter of time 😅😅 all 6 episodes I'm like how what why 😂😂
Originally posted by: CaptainV
It could have been worse!! This fast like a bandaid 😅
Exactly details main nahi gaye and it's written season 1 means 2 will come who know 😉
I think a few scenes from the promo gives it away 😆
I DONT EANT HIM TO BE THE VILLAIN EVER. KEEP HIM THE VILLAINERO BUSS 😭 no Villain no no no no nooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I got him as I wanted to see 🥳except the end 😭
I didn't watch tere naam I didn't watch kal ho na ho I didn't watch bazigar I didn't watch kyunki and and and I HAVE TO WATCH THIS INFACT IT WAS THE FIRST THING I WATCHED 😭😭😭😭😭
Did you guys think of the last frame after "that scene" Neha's face and Kabir ka last frame in alone?
Kabir and Neha and alone together 😂 this was the theory ankie and I were discussing 😂
LEVEL OF SADISM : MAAX as if Bajaj wasn't enough 😭 and thinking he did this before Bajaj I can't even 😭Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover
how dare he does such a series which has such tormenting end