Abhi idhar koi hai bhi nahi mere saath episodes discuss karne ke liye 😭
Day time I’ll come kaam ke beech beech mein 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhi idhar koi hai bhi nahi mere saath episodes discuss karne ke liye 😭
Day time I’ll come kaam ke beech beech mein 🥺
I am so overwhelmed right now!! The day has been so full of happy and unexpected surprises from Karan... 😭😭
Now I am going to go before I give spoilers here !! 😭😭
Done with the first episode. And
IT IS SO GRAND IT IS SO RICH IT IS SO SPLENDID.
Camera Direction Cuts Cinematography Background Scrore everything. 100/100
Considering this is inception to Bajaj, people who are his Bajaj fans will like this better.
The flashback scene by maid, Karan did outstanding 👌
What was I thinking when I thought Bips to be Meneka? Like what? That scene in club BROKE MY HEART I COULDN'T STAND IT I WAS CRYING. That is not done. My babies 😭
First epi 10/10
Can I eat KaSha? Why are they so mouthwatering volcanic hot yet so cute at the same time 😭
Review 1
Performances
The lead actors of the series Karan Singh Grover and Bipasa Basu have done well, especially Bipasha Basu has done an awesome job, Suyash Rai as Vishal is just good too, there are decent performers in the series too, it was really good to see the super-hot duo Bips and Karan Singh Grover back in the town, their chemistry in the middle of the web series is just amazing. The web series is decent in terms of performances.
I got him as I wanted to see 🥳except the end 😭
Doneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
There were literally two erotic scenes with k.. One more romantic rather than erotic (liked the song) and the other like like hs3 not in scene but after scene 😆You will understand after you watch 😆
I knew the end when I saw the shoe in the first shot. But the whole journey of why was fun 😂