Any suggestions, corrections etc.,
Nope.
I am too excited😆
Can't wait for tomorrow night😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any suggestions, corrections etc.,
Nope.
I am too excited😆
Can't wait for tomorrow night😆
Suggest me something for tomorrow's precap...
Any suggestions, corrections etc.,
Hi shaheen 🤗
Waise Konsa secret hai mera ha.
I so want write the lyrics of Ankhon ki Gustakhiyaan in my posts.
Suggest me something for tomorrow's precap...
Let me think...
I will suggest if I get something in my ittu sa chota dimaag...
Hi, Shristi🤗Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Hi shaheen 🤗
Waise Konsa secret hai mera ha.
I so want write the lyrics of Ankhon ki Gustakhiyaan in my posts.
A big secret which is hidden from everyone.
Guess karo...Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Hi shaheen 🤗
Waise Konsa secret hai mera ha.
I so want write the lyrics of Ankhon ki Gustakhiyaan in my posts.
Guess karo...
Mujhe batao ... Please
Guess karo...
Ummmm I don’t know why but maybe I killed my ex-wife? Idk but it just popped up in my head
There two secrets in fact..Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Mujhe batao ... Please
Two secrets of Abir:Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Ummmm I don’t know why but maybe I killed my ex-wife? Idk but it just popped up in my head
1. He unintentionally pushed his wife off the balcony during the fight regarding her betrayal...
2. Aditi is not Abir's child but his wife's child which he is taking care off to revenge...