Aiiyyoooo....I was just joking😭🥺💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭God, Mishtu's crying habit is contagious I think😆
We all will be eye-rolling at this one Vagee😭
Mishti will be super upset
Tadap tadap iss dil se aah nikalti rahi🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aiiyyoooo....I was just joking😭🥺💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭God, Mishtu's crying habit is contagious I think😆
We all will be eye-rolling at this one Vagee😭
Mishti will be super upset
Tadap tadap iss dil se aah nikalti rahi🥺
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
@bold, you deserve all of them Lavy❤️
Aww, that's sweet....thanks Vagee...you too are included🤗❤️
Alina's name is missing but everyone knows she is my Miyan😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺😭💔
Roneka nahi....active hone ka(you are already now)🤗
And dare anyone nominate her this time for blue moon...panga Lavy se hoga

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
I dont have a buddy over here ☹️
Then what we are all?
You are our buddy itself🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hi-5, me too😒😆Just kidding😆

Aww❤️Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Aww, that's sweet....thanks Vagee...you too are included🤗❤️
Alina's name is missing but everyone knows she is my Miyan😆
😎😎😎My Lavy is hereOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Roneka nahi....active hone ka(you are already now)🤗
And dare anyone nominate her this time for blue moon...panga Lavy se hoga
We all will be eye-rolling at this one Vagee😭
Mishti will be super upset
Tadap tadap iss dil se aah nikalti rahi🥺
Mishti is asking for rent Vagee....you were living in her heart but gave her dhoka now give her the rent!😆
@bold perfect!🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiiyyoooo....I was just joking😭🥺💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭God, Mishtu's crying habit is contagious I think😆
She herself is contagious(in a goody good way!)😆
My Mishtu loves me a lot, she won't ask me for rent, and I am still living in her heart, I sacrificed Shravan Jiju for her too 😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mishti is asking for rent Vagee....you were living in her heart but gave her dhoka now give her the rent!😆
@bold perfect!🤣