Okay... changing mind/rules, get's confusing as to what it was set initially. 😆
In real Round 1 it will happen that way only.
Today was Trial Run so i am allowing other to place bets.
But i marked the players in Green who did it right way.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay... changing mind/rules, get's confusing as to what it was set initially. 😆
In real Round 1 it will happen that way only.
Today was Trial Run so i am allowing other to place bets.
But i marked the players in Green who did it right way.
No 4+4 is the rule.
Originally posted by: 3Y7OI7CXEZU65DXC
Yes, but its like fastest finger first.
Yeah I know but he said only 4 will be picked.
I’m on my phone and the gifer website sucks shit. I can’t get any Ranbir-Aish gifs 🤣
Here’s a wink back 😆😆

Yes it's what I meant
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Yeah I know but he said only 4 will be picked.
When R1 happens only 4 will be picked by me and 4 by WD. Total 8
Yup forst 8 then 4 now 10 😆