Next scene dekha😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Next scene dekha😆
Originally posted by: ReginaPhalange6
Is she really? Or is it a confusion. I dont think she inderstands how all of it works
I think acidity
Exactly my point, so I am just not going to forgive this character at this point. In BB World he is wrong! And its the writing mess up. But he is wrong, the character is wrong.
I am with you Sujz, he is wrong, abhi to everyone are seems right except him.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Bang on..!
So do I feel the same..! Couldn't connect...seems like seeing another show with same cast..!
I feel writers really don't know what do do with his character any more🤣
Like seriously sometimes he really comes across as person having some split personality disorder😆
Someone needs to tell the writers that if Ani is shown caring for Bondita, nobody's gonna eat them up
Unke ghar aise comedy chal thi rehti hai Bhagu...Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Sampoorna pregnant ❤️
Ab tum hi socho jis ghar mein Munshi ho, toh comedy toh banti hai na... 🤣
Main bahut khush thi
but they cleared in next scene
Unke ghar aise comedy chal thi rehti hai Bhagu...
Ab tum hi socho jis ghar mein Munshi ho, toh comedy toh banti hai na... 🤣
ha pata chala
next scene mein
but I was really happy for second
But time itni khush kyun thi