Whenever you all start food discussions, I become hungry. Now running to eat something. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whenever you all start food discussions, I become hungry. Now running to eat something. 😆
Originally posted by: P4IJNOQSJLD3NYJT
Bland food is no no for me 😆 spicy, theeka, masaledaar love it
That is why I don’t like Italian pastas and Lebanese food. Its too bland, almost tasteless 😆
I prefer it with a pinch of desi in it 😛
yummy ❤️
Dinner is Dosa and Tomato gravy 😭
You're gona make us hungry now 😆🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Whenever you all start food discussions, I become hungry. Now running to eat something. 😆
Did you try the Cheesy maggi again? 😆
Originally posted by: IJNDJ2ZQA5H37ORQ
Do we have to bet? Is it mandatory?
Its not mandatory
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Submitted the answers? 😛
you were the only one missing!
and yes, our fav topic: food
omg really I was the only one? 😲 I had prepared a few of them before, but got busy with something at home man I hope I didn't push the results back or anything😒
Dosa wow i wanna eat dosa😭
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I’m very particular about food 😆
Very spicy and salt should be there in the right quantity. I can’t have tasteless/saltless food
me too 😆 no spice/salt is a complete no no for me
I love north indian cuisine
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
omg really I was the only one? 😲 I had prepared a few of them before, but got busy with something at home man I hope I didn't push the results back or anything😒
Deadline is not till 9pm so u r fine. Results tomorrow