Originally posted by: Prit_007
This cracked me up 🤣
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Prit_007
This cracked me up 🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
No behen you only have to write this 😆
I'm not a good writer prith 🤣
Yeh telly chalkar wale pagla gye hai
Kis ko inlogo ka romance pasand araha hai 🤣
I am reading twitter bashing. I feel so happy🤣
Mini is only to play Tennis with? Apni Mini ko bolo na Aniruddh. Woh best hai, she'll be more than glad to help you😃
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm not a good writer prith 🤣
Ha ha as if I am a good writer 🤣
I want OS from you 😈
Originally posted by: caller123
I am reading twitter bashing. I feel so happy🤣
I want Aniruddh to flirt with his Mini 😃
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Mini is only to play Tennis with? Apni Mini ko bolo na Aniruddh. Woh best hai, she'll be more than glad to help you😃
Ekbar bolke to dekhe Mini ki sari padhai samne aa jayegi 😆
What is the ship name of Aniruddh and his Mini?