Answers Sent :)
All d best everyone 👍🏼
m busy Psing ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Answers Sent :)
All d best everyone 👍🏼
m busy Psing ❤️
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
No. I am his happy go lucky alter ego Mug.
Really good to meet you as well 🤣
WTF!Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
No. I am his happy go lucky alter ego Mug.
What should we call you then?
RegressiveMug?🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Boonie is adorable to be honest
She reminds me of Pikachu and cute teddy bears being adorable
I so want to PS for someone's birthday
But I don't want her to grace her eyes with horror hence not doing🤣
All the best to you too Sandy 👍🏼
LMAO 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hinna he literally wrote a whole post talking about some 50 plus people😆
Bichare ne apni sari emotions uss ek post main invest kar di
Issliye maybe he didn't elaborate😆
Behen say what you want
truth is truth and its hearbreaking💔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I so want to PS for someone's birthday
But I don't want her to grace her eyes with horror hence not doing🤣
Don say like that ... ur siggy is Amazing ⭐️ ... pls do make one ... it ll make them happier :)
She reminds of the cute milk teddy
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191