He said so much more. He sang mere rang me rangne wali for her. He was kind of jealous and all. BOHOT KUCH HUA BEHEN. 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He said so much more. He sang mere rang me rangne wali for her. He was kind of jealous and all. BOHOT KUCH HUA BEHEN. 🤪
@bold Kya? Me samjhi nahi
Dumb automatically mini hogaya 🤣my auto correct knows about mini I guess 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Don't day dream girls . If someone is day dreaming lets pour some water on her. Ani being Ani won't have such intelligence to test Mini nor writers.🤣
Exactly,Ani is shown loud not intelligent🤣
The only time he has used his brains is when he impersonated Binoy and doc se sach ugalwaya that too after Binoy reminded him that he is a barrister🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Then soda🤔?
She was VIP. That's why she is so arrogant about her education. Come on dude you know this, girls didn't study during those times!
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Is Ani so intelligent
He seems to throw his brains somewhere before going infront of Mini🤣
Just like mini. He becomes brainless with her😆
arehhhhh let's not forget the fact after all he is barrister ....he can do anything ...he is magician giligili chooo also kr dega sbkuuch udaan chuuuuuu.....mini chuuuuu🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Don't day dream girls . If someone is day dreaming lets pour some water on her. Ani being Ani won't have such intelligence to test Mini nor writers.🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
🤣
Its like heights of optimism🤪
I really wish ye sach ho, because only this can explain the drastic u turn of his character
I am still unable to digest that he was flirting with Mini🤢
But I know writers itne intelligent nahi hain🤣
Yeah 😕 but no hopes on writer 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Dumb automatically mini hogaya 🤣my auto correct knows about mini I guess 🤣
🤣mini is dumb.
Tere autocorrect ko mera salam!
Originally posted by: bhshre95
🤣
Its like heights of optimism🤪
I really wish ye sach ho, because only this can explain the drastic u turn of his character
I am still unable to digest that he was flirting with Mini🤢
But I know writers itne intelligent nahi hain🤣
And the way he said to mini ,when she said "kaise kiya tumne yeh Anirudh" and he smiled in a flirty way "tumhare wajah se mini". Ewww 🤮
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
arehhhhh let's not forget the fact after all he is barrister ....he can do anything ...he is magician giligili chooo also kr dega sbkuuch udaan chuuuuuu.....mini chuuuuu🤣🤣
Mini chuuuuuuu 🤣