Welcome to the forum Ramaiya🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Welcome to the forum Ramaiya🤗
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
But we have to still see it naa😵atleast in the next episodes
Ha
good now it will be 30 minutes 😃
hope they tone down drama a bit
🤣He deserved it.Soda ke saath boht khi khi kar raha tha kuch dino se,ussi ka saza mila haii...🤣Btw what should I call you!?? I forgot your name😒
🤣
Uff...itni formality baccha😆Originally posted by: Briti1107
Okay guys after cooling down I get the point of Lalz and Mahi and I agree with them. Chappal mat phenkna. Truly a mother plays a huge huge role in the upbringing of a child, a male figure cannot replace that. But still I cringed very hard today after the green chillies overreaction and I'm still hella mad at the flirty behaviour of Aniruddh. :/ Anyway stay happy and blessed guys. Love you all. - Briti.
Congrats Goldie ji from me too🤗
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Okay guys after cooling down I get the point of Lalz and Mahi and I agree with them. Chappal mat phenkna. Truly a mother plays a huge huge role in the upbringing of a child, a male figure cannot replace that. But still I cringed very hard today after the green chillies overreaction and I'm still hella mad at the flirty behaviour of Aniruddh. :/ Anyway stay happy and blessed guys. Love you all. - Briti.
About Bondita I am kind of fine, even though I was pissed at her, but this behaviour of Aniruddh no one can convince me this is correct or justify this.
❤️bhaguOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
🤣
You can call me Bhagyashree/Bhagu
ha
he deserved it
ab phone karke
sadness baatein😆
Especially Ani-Mini forced and cringy drama...Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Ha
good now it will be 30 minutes 😃
hope they tone down drama a bit
I thought episode was as such discussions were gone.😆
Those who are brave enough to watch it,watch and let us give the update when it's up.