Ready steady poo!😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ready steady poo!😂😂😂
15 pages to finish!😂😂
Nidhi-Sam-Shiri-Nita-Tani n Pari...start!🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
But in this case is misleading! I picked meri awaz beacause they are sibiling while in Swaragini are half sis!
Word choice matter in riddle!😤
Amen sister amen!
I can't get over Gany. 😭😭 but right toh right hota hai. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
If swaragini is the titu..!
This time the question is absolutely 💯 % wrong 😤
Swaragini to loose..
Lalz i am in ur team.😆
I've a meeting at 7.30 till then I can do 🐷
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Bhai hopefully we will get a GA. Even if it's only for sign ups.
If not then stalk the most obvious TV Hindi forum 🤣 I can personally PM you if you want. 🤣
Mujhe bhi thoda info dedijiye hum thoda prepared rahebge
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Amen sister amen!
I can't get over Gany. 😭😭 but right toh right hota hai. 🤣🤣
😭😭😭
I am quitting if Swaragini wins!😫
lol😆
tumahre UN se hi pata chal raha 🤣