Gany is the winner.
If not Gany, a 3rd option because I won’t accept Swaragini’😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Gany is the winner.
If not Gany, a 3rd option because I won’t accept Swaragini’😂😂
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Today convo brought back all NDTV imagine shows’s memories which I had forgotten!🤣
Iske baad toh IPKKND, little Geet n Beyhad.
And then stop to Hindi daily show!😂
Did I forgot Qubool hai 🤣
I watched the first 2 seasons. KSG nd KVB
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Did I forgot Qubool hai 🤣
I watched the first 2 seasons. KSG nd KVB
I have never seen a KSG show!🤟🏼😂😂😂
Samay ki leela amparmpaar hai baalike😆
I have watched only five ITV show and it was one of them , of course I wrote it 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Gany is the winner.
If not Gany, a 3rd option because I won’t accept Swaragini’😂😂
I'm getting scared now, what if I face a revolt?😳☢️🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Samay ki leela amparmpaar hai baalike😆
What does that even mean 🤣
Your words always scare me
See sometimes you've to accept what's beyond expectation, life is not fair always 🐷😌
he was just the best in DMG 😍 but not pachka hua Aam 😂