Swaragini. 👎🏼 Vs Meri awaz🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Swaragini. 👎🏼 Vs Meri awaz🥳
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
We must protest now
Organizers left us alone to sit & cry..
Humaein koi sambhalne wala bhi nahiin hai
😭😭😭😭🤣

THISSSS OMG
BANDINI AND KMH ☺️❤️
Results 9PM ab hum kya karein 😆
NDTV Imagine show throwback today!😂
10+ years happened!😱😱
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Awww...But I can’t say “I hope Titu wins”😂
I am team Gany like last time...you switched the team!😆
Yeah I switched to the winning team 😎🤣 hopefully. Don't put this back on my face if I lose. 🤣🤣
Title track ❤️☺️
Arjun Arohi I love them ❤️
Off topic guys, we are planning a game kinda thing centric on hindi serials after this one finishes and aren't sure whether we should with so many games on already. If we did, would any of you be interested? 😳