This is one low budget video....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is one low budget video....
A simple pic would've been better than that stupid video. Hope they're not remaking the original kick 2 which is a disaster.
This looks like those happy diwali whatsapp video forwards 😆
I do not really like sequels
It does look amateurish
1000 kicks to this garbage
Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever
1000 kicks to this garbage
What does Yuvle stands for? Just curious.
Originally posted by: Luminescence
What does Yuvle stands for? Just curious.
It was a tv couple ship name LMAO
I kept trying to change my username but I have to go a level higher to do it 😆
Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever
1000 kicks to this garbage
😆🤣
Jacqueline Fernandez makes Christmas special for homeless kids https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSmGFksiKGf/?igsh=MTgwa3pkcWNueWNqOQ==
https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/salman-khan-returns-as-host-for-bigg-boss-20-this-is-when-show-may-go-on-floors-report_234826
https://x.com/i/status/2078749949051977737
https://x.com/i/status/2071601156107972856
11