Wooo are you my opponent? 😈
Can't wait to bet on myself and lose against ya 🤣
And not new to sheeple, but certainly new & confused as heck about the whole poker, roulette thing 🤡😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Wooo are you my opponent? 😈
Can't wait to bet on myself and lose against ya 🤣
And not new to sheeple, but certainly new & confused as heck about the whole poker, roulette thing 🤡😆
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Wooo are you my opponent? 😈
Can't wait to bet on myself and lose against ya 🤣
And not new to sheeple, but certainly new & confused as heck about the whole poker, roulette thing 🤡😆
Share the doubt about the twists! Its a trial round!😜
I'm hoping to figure out things as we go 😆 hopefully this trial round will clear a few of them
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Both are trial Hinna! For roulette you have to wait till Thursday evening!
there should be a roulette everyday
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Nope! If your opponent folds, the bet is finished.
You can’t increase again.
Say you bet 10 chips ( on you as winner) and your opponent folds.
Bet is finished.
so say its me vs Billi and we both bet 10 chips, then in next call she raises to 20 and I fold...so will she still get 20 or 10?
My opponent is NitaReid
It will be fun though I m a new sheep here. I hope with time I will understand this game.
Nice to meet you opponent 🤗. New sheep's are always welcome.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
so say its me vs Billi and we both bet 10 chips, then in next call she raises to 20 and I fold...so will she still get 20 or 10?
Keep asking Hinna , so I can find answers .
But I think , if you fold ,you chips won't be taken and if Billi bet 20 then it will 20 for him and will be doubled if he won , I think .
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
so say its me vs Billi and we both bet 10 chips, then in next call she raises to 20 and I fold...so will she still get 20 or 10?
Sorry m half asleep n may misread ur question 😅
Let's say you both betted 10 chips in first call and in second call she raised to 20 but you folded.
Then she gets to win 40.(20 betted+20won)
Thanks 😊
Members who replied so far
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191