Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I mean there are 2 games.I had signed in another thread.
Originally posted by: Rosie_Marco
I mean there are 2 games.I had signed in another thread.
Hmm...The previous thread made by me was a sneak peak of this season, not the sign up thread.
However we reserved the spot for those who showed an interest or asked to reserve a spot. But there was the deadline (5PM IST today) to confirm the seat. You missed it!😅
You have to wait till Thug organize the new season!🤗
ok. 😊Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hmm...The previous thread made by me was a sneak peak of this season, not the sign up thread.
However we reserved the spot for those who showed an interest or asked to reserve a spot. But there was the deadline (5PM IST today) to confirm the seat. You missed it!😅
You have to wait till Thug organize the new season!🤗
Billi... i am hoping no one does reckless betting *finger crossed* aisi situation na aaye ki one runes out of chips. But i will think about this angle.
Thats simple. Then they are eliminated from casino/betting in remaining rounds hence they lose and can only play for sheep league 😆
I sent my answers. Tried to go with instinct for most of them rather than use google😎
arre baba I couldn't read the PM in time, so missed it.
I will fight this one till the end, even if I come first from the last😆
dont put buri nazar on my bottom position ok😆
Hi obsessed😆
Kaise ho aap...
Hope u are new to this poker game ..
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I sent my answers. Tried to go with instinct for most of them rather than use google😎
I used google😈 to brush up few answers
But went with sheep mindset.
Nope
obsessed is a purana khiladi
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191