Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh yeah... For some place it's next month..!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
We don't celebrate it like how you people used to..ours is totally different ❤️
😆
@bold That's awesome na missing your family shre?
Oh😆
thats nice❤️ Hope you enjoyed a lot🤗
Yup usko subah se tayyar karne ki koshish kar rahe the it seems, finally he got ready now🤣
@ Yup😒 I always do, but In festival times really feel like being at home
🤣🤣
It will be after 10. 30 P.m then
😆
🤣🤣And I am having literal headache now due to fasting.Originally posted by: Briti1107
My head is already sore from all the banging, it was bleeding too. I can't bang my head more, I'm already anaemic. 😆😒
Me can't wait for the episode
What's the precap you guys