I am not that type of person to send sandesh in private
you should know me by now
i wouldve declared it proudly here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not that type of person to send sandesh in private
you should know me by now
i wouldve declared it proudly here
I played once yday and won the first one itself.. am so smart 😎..do u play too ?
i did but im getting bored of it now😆
sab ki nautanki khatam
now i can go and answer wildys questions
Maine already Answer kar diye 🤣
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
its 8
mujhe laga 9

Omg this silent chemistry has been ignored🤣
No Boony, I am not playing, will cheer for it as an audience. Good luck to both WD and Zeal. They are doing good job 🥳
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21