Pandit kahan hai??
Pandit really doesnt take this game seriously
Give the trophy to someone else😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pandit kahan hai??
Pandit really doesnt take this game seriously
Give the trophy to someone else😡
Thank you thug for this game, and all your time and efforts🤗I had so much fun!
My UN 😆 7 🤣
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Congrats MishtiRyous .
And I got a unique answer in MCQ, beat that unique sheep! 🥳
So did I🤣
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
As per some here, mere watching Korean stuff makes you Kcult, so tu bhi Kcult hain as per some😂
So join their gang, you beautiful lesbian.
Shy and Thug..Bestestest Couple 🤣
Shudd upp you copy cat🤣
Wishing Beautyfool and TrickyMind 's family member a speedy recovery :) Take care plz
I can still meet my ravenclaws...
How do I increase my posts now🤣
Tris ♥. You played a great game girl well done 🥳
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21