Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll give FF a dhobi pachad
I have my eyes on you in winning this round and kicking my fcuking ASSSS 🤣🤣
![]()
Can I place my bet on my opponent winning? Do I still win chips if she wins because I made the bet that she will? 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
One doubt if I put fold in First Call that means I cannot bet at second call ?
Can I bet Now ?
Unfortunately for this round if you send Fold... you cannot bet at second call.
Yes u can bet now.. Poker Round betting has started
I love the questions😎
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I have my eyes on you in winning this round and kicking my fcuking ASSSS 🤣🤣
Can I place my bet on my opponent winning? Do I still win chips if she wins because I made the bet that she will? 😆
Unfortunately... to make rules simple i had to settle with you can do betting only in situation where you see yourself winning... betting on opponent win is not allowed.
Unfortunately for this round if you send Fold... you cannot bet at second call.
Yes u can bet now.. Poker Round betting has started
for this round matlab??? in round 1 we can?
Unfortunately... to make rules simple i had to settle with you can do betting only in situation where you see yourself winning... betting on opponent win is not allowed.
Okay dang 😆 Thanks!
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I have my eyes on you in winning this round and kicking my fcuking ASSSS 🤣🤣
Can I place my bet on my opponent winning? Do I still win chips if she wins because I made the bet that she will? 😆
Betting is one sided now .... U cant place bets on your opponent 😆
Unfortunately... to make rules simple i had to settle with you can do betting only in situation where you see yourself winning... betting on opponent win is not allowed.
This is not fair zeal. My only chance of winning the casino is by betting on my opponent😭
Once Thug game ends I will do my long research on Poker.
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
191