Whenever I hear this song I feel uncomfortable. The song is good. I used to like it. The singer has no fault but still I can't hear it the same way. Anyone sailing through the same boat?
Page
of
1Whenever I hear this song I feel uncomfortable. The song is good. I used to like it. The singer has no fault but still I can't hear it the same way. Anyone sailing through the same boat?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kyun ITNA ghatiya hai kya ?
Yes,same to you.This song sings two of my favourite singers.
Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi
Kyun ITNA ghatiya hai kya ?
Jalebi ki from Bhatt Camp starring Rhea Chakraborty.
I never heard that song so dunno if it was good anyways
No, I still like it the same way.
I find it funny when people who enjoy Salman's movies say things like this though.
Never saw the movie or the song's videos ever, so I can listen the songs .
That's because you dislike Rhea more than you like that song.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sunil-pal-denied-mic-on-stage-keeps-saying-let-me-thank-you-as-hes-forced-to-sit_233210
6