You fast on Janamashtami?Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Janamashtami. That s why.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You fast on Janamashtami?Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Janamashtami. That s why.
New thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5172327#153844508
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You fast on Janamashtami?
Yes i do. You??
Ah interestingOriginally posted by: Krishnapanchali
Yes i do. You??
No I don't
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have milk with bournvita everyday😆cant have plain milk.😆dont like kheer much but I have it not like other things made with milk that I don't have at all.
Earlier I didn't know that chira/poha are the same thing.we call it chira😆
I used to like Bournvita milk. Now I don't like it either.
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0