🤣
par bahar jakar mithai lekar toh ate hai, poora natak company khareedta hai, bas biwi ke liye chudiya aur tohfe nahi le sakte.
really now he should give her the pending gift that he promised to her. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣
par bahar jakar mithai lekar toh ate hai, poora natak company khareedta hai, bas biwi ke liye chudiya aur tohfe nahi le sakte.
really now he should give her the pending gift that he promised to her. 😒
Originally posted by: listmist
Bondita again in danger??
She will be in danger until ani finds the truth about mini. It will go on. After all Binoy too on her side.Right? Minoy😡
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I couldn't come out of that
" Tumari patibabu"❤️
" Meri patibabu"❤️
"Unki Bondita"❤️
The way bon searched for her patibabu and ani found out just by her reaction hayeeeee
I love bon's rant about her patibabu ☺️ and patibabu too started ranting about his patni 😳
everytime i hear the word pati babu from her mouth it sounds to me like a beautiful singing bird is chirping! ❤️
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Also part 2 is updated to check it out, and yeah please leave your comment. I'm going to update Part 3. 😆
Will read tonight 😳
Originally posted by: caller123
Lalz.Exactly.
I too cannot get over on that.
Re watching those scenes.
They both are depending on each other now. They both rant what they said to each other.
Yeah and at the end he was so sad that he said "Hum chunoti haar gayen Bondita" 😭.that was deep ❤️
everytime i hear the word pati babu from her mouth it sounds to me like a beautiful singing bird is chirping! ❤️
Yeah her voice is love ❤️
Originally posted by: caller123
Oh no. Himanshi, I can't bang my head now but I see near future I am going to do it .😆
Don't knw kate 🤔they are saying Bondita is in danger, but we got Mini's injured pics.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah and at the end he was so sad that he said "Hum chunoti haar gayen Bondita" 😭.that was deep ❤️
😭
May be to show that this defeat really hit him they showed it like this Lalz.
Don't knw kate 🤔they are saying Bondita is in danger, but we got Mini's injured pics.
Someone said na, that she does a drama that she is going to save Bon and gets hurt , to get attention from Ani?😔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah her voice is love ❤️
I too love her voice but Mini starts I skip.