The only experience of ice skating I have is of barely one minute or two at max. Entered the ice rink and the exited it. TBH, I took more time in tying the shoes tha staying on ice with those shoes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
The only experience of ice skating I have is of barely one minute or two at max. Entered the ice rink and the exited it. TBH, I took more time in tying the shoes tha staying on ice with those shoes.
Aaj ka Discussion mudda:
I wanted to learn.... but didnt....
A new thread Thug, please
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I had a wish to learn singing but then I thought leave it
But I did learn guitar and mouth organ
Wow ...
I ve learnd singing for two years when I was in school ... I don remember ... It wasn't proper training ... Later part of school choir for 3 years ....only one time won 3rd prize in Christmas singing competition 🤣 . Later dropped it ... My sis encouraging me to join d class .. let me see ...
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
The only experience of ice skating I have is of barely one minute or two at max. Entered the ice rink and the exited it. TBH, I took more time in tying the shoes tha staying on ice with those shoes.
LMAOO well that's some experience you got there🤣

some people here have it as breakfast too.even chira/flattened rice with milk and puffed rice with milk.i can't have anything with milk.Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Same. Whenever we had fast, we used to have it earlier. Now we have switched to other options. 😆
I was scared that I would fall and break my bones.
I learned a lot of things which I don't know why I learnedOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Wow ...
I ve learnd singing for two years when I was in school ... I don remember ... It wasn't proper training ... Later part of school choir for 3 years ....only one time won 3rd prize in Christmas singing competition
. Later dropped it ... My sis encouraging me to join d class .. let me see ...
I remember learning the theory of Singing for the instruments
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
some people here have it as breakfast too.even chira/flattened rice with milk and puffed rice with milk.i can't have anything with milk.
Oh. I don't like milk. But I like normal kheer. The one with normal rice. Flattened rice are only used for poha at my place. 😳
it must be a bit difficult.we are allowed to have sooji Ka halwa too I dont like that either.it is of no help to me.i don't fast because I don't like all the things we are allowed to have.i only fast when we have puja at home.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We arent allowed to eat anything and if at all deemed necessary only fruits😭
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0