Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Will try after corona disappears :)
Searched in swiggy if it's available ... Its not :( ... No ve to buy Boba online and try
That'll be interesting then! Do let us know how it goes for u ^.^
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Will try after corona disappears :)
Searched in swiggy if it's available ... Its not :( ... No ve to buy Boba online and try
That'll be interesting then! Do let us know how it goes for u ^.^
my family have sabudana with milk when we have to fast.i never tasted it.Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Sabudana with milk. Sweet or Salty ? 🤡
We make Sabudana Kheer here. I used to like it but don't like it now.
I love sabudana papad
A little slimy, no? Somehow I don't like how it smells.
Tapioca chips is tasty .. and boiled Tapioca tastes yummy (Kerela style ) :)
I like Tapioca more than potato ...
And not fond that sweet potato ... Its good for hair n eyes ... So I try to include in my diet
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
my family have sabudana with milk when we have to fast.i never tasted it.
Same. Whenever we had fast, we used to have it earlier. Now we have switched to other options. 😆
All the best panditain and mishty👍
Ohh you mean this ice skating?
They did it quite fancifully... 😆
https://twitter.com/chwehanyus/status/1226434698865332230?s=20
We arent allowed to eat anything and if at all deemed necessary only fruits😭
I wanted to learn as well as tennis , but didn't happen 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0