Originally posted by: ariyabestfan
Awsome update
Love it
Samjun become friends.
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Awesome update
Thank you ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ariyabestfan
Awsome update
Love it
Samjun become friends.
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Awesome update
Thank you ❤️
Wow. Very nice ❤❤❤❤
Cute. Cute. Cute. ❤️❤️❤️
Loved it so much.
Thank you soo much di❤️❤️❤️🙈
Nice one..
I like samjun.. Their tashan nd their tit for tat..they are amazing ..
Here u shown the beginning of friendship
I love this Arjun.. Jovial nd fun loving guy..badmash bhai also..😆😆
arjun tried to start convo.. Sam is irritaed..
Loved the sam apologize for his rude behaviour.
Unki dosti ki safer yese shuru huwa..
Loved it.. Beautiful work👏
Originally posted by: Khushikeepsmile
Nice one..
I like samjun.. Their tashan nd their tit for tat..they are amazing ..
Here u shown the beginning of friendship
I love this Arjun.. Jovial nd fun loving guy..badmash bhai also..😆😆
arjun tried to start convo.. Sam is irritaed..
Loved the sam apologize for his rude behaviour.
Unki dosti ki safer yese shuru huwa..
Loved it.. Beautiful work👏
Thanks a lot dear! Yes! Friendships really be like that! I'll try to write a sequel of this probably! Got some ideas but no time tho!
If you have enough time then do continue it Neha 🙂🙂
Originally posted by: golden_aura
If you have enough time then do continue it Neha 🙂🙂
December me dekhte hai, shayad thoda free ho jaungi. :)
Abhi to exams n projects hai bahut
ಸ್ವಾತಂತ್ರ್ಯ ದಿನದ ಶುಭಾಷಯಗಳು. ||स्वतंत्रता दिवस की शुभकामनाऐं|| Happy Independence Day.
1