Please give us new EDT Alexia... It's already 150 pages there.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Pata nahi Shaheen
I don't think so anymore ab aur nahi hota yeh sab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please give us new EDT Alexia... It's already 150 pages there.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Pata nahi Shaheen
I don't think so anymore ab aur nahi hota yeh sab
Please give us new EDT Alexia... It's already 150 pages there.
Did you unres?😈
Nope....
Tomorrow we will Unres..👍🏼
Originally posted by: blackhole
Hi everyone 👋
Hello 😊
I was searching for ffs or SSs on this forum.
Can u suggest me some?
Hello Priya and welcome again🤗
I am fine. How are you?
Actually to tell you the truth, it's today only I found about this serial. I am not big fan of serials, atleast not anymore after YHM. But this one just hooked me. This serial has so much scope.❤️ I have yet ato catch up with the episodes. 😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
Actually to tell you the truth, it's today only I found about this serial. I am not big fan of serials, atleast not anymore after YHM. But this one just hooked me. This serial has so much scope.❤️ I have yet ato catch up with the episodes. 😆
I am also not interested in daily soaps but this one is something different. It's unique show and I am sure who starts watching it once cannot stop oneself falling for it's charm.
I used to watch IPKKND and after that I am attached to BB. You're absolutely right that this serial has so much scope. BB is ❤️