Aisa scene sach mein aa gaya toh kya hoga? 🤣@Sur- that gaana can be for trip fall catch in washroom with shower on 🤣
Ps I am not obsessed i did mauke pe chauka
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aisa scene sach mein aa gaya toh kya hoga? 🤣@Sur- that gaana can be for trip fall catch in washroom with shower on 🤣
Ps I am not obsessed i did mauke pe chauka
Something with bhaang in it 😂😂
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aisa scene sach mein aa gaya toh kya hoga? 🤣
Aane to do pehle sochna kya jo bhi hoga dekha jayega 🤣
Jai ho GA ki 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Something with bhaang in it 😂😂
u say this rozzz🤣 bhaang = rb = KP
@Sur- that gaana can be for trip fall catch in washroom with shower on 🤣
Ps I am not obsessed i did mauke pe chauka
yeah right .. we know u 🤣
that scene, that song by sur and ur VM
Naah, naah, she is no innocent party here but idhar toh she does pehel with her flirty innuendos...Remember the ab kiss...opps I wrote what she meant, but remember her ab fees do flirting right...So hence proved she is no innocent party here..🤪🤣🤪
Ilzaam mujh gareeb pe 🥺🤣