I think McD is losing...but KFC here is better than McD i feel 🤔so I chose that..starbucks and subway are indeed better than these two
I can't remember if I submitted with McD or Chicken man. I was so confused between the two😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think McD is losing...but KFC here is better than McD i feel 🤔so I chose that..starbucks and subway are indeed better than these two
I can't remember if I submitted with McD or Chicken man. I was so confused between the two😆
Hello Madam Hi Bye karke chal diye.. 😆 when are u changing DP again..
I can't remember if I submitted with McD or Chicken man. I was so confused between the two😆
atleast KFC has yummy chicken options 🤣 so I dint ditch it
I think I might get 5 or 6 🤔
Originally posted by: U2QIWYAG2ESJEYR6
We have dheela dhala spiders here, they hardly do anything other then spinning webs.
what else they are supposed to do ? 😆
Originally posted by: 2PMNLDASNJNZIUVD
We have dheela dhala spiders here, they hardly do anything other then spinning webs.
But don’t you guys have scorpions? Now WTF can you do with those? 😳
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
But don’t you guys have scorpions? Now WTF can you do with those? 😳
Yea, I rem' seeing one as a kid..didnt get scared..😆
what else they are supposed to do ? 😆
Jump on people 😒
Originally posted by: 3UDQWAFIWWAZVT2G
Yea, I rem' seeing one as a kid..didnt get scared..😆
Wow 😲 I’ll have a heart attack. You’re brave! You totally deserved that award for that drawing you did for your mum in school 😆
I'm not fond of cats though, once got scratched, tab se I'm low key scared of them
https://x.com/i/status/2046467751854903435
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
0