Does anyone remember Gany or am I the only one still missing him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Does anyone remember Gany or am I the only one still missing him
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I am so confused🤣 i am vaguely able to recognize some but not sure😆
I doubt whether Google baba can help in this round🤣
Goggle chacha confuse hogaya 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Does anyone remember Gany or am I the only one still missing him
Me 😭
Couldn't come out from that...! Silently mourning 😭🤔
4 mil gaye hain,stuck on 2nd 🤔
Yeah trial and ERROR.🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Does anyone remember Gany or am I the only one still missing him
Meee! Google uncle doesnt help. U need gossip aunty for this one’😂😂😂
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Meee! Google uncle doesnt help. U need gossip aunty for this one’😂😂😂
🤣🤣
you are hilarious🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Meee! Google uncle doesnt help. U need gossip aunty for this one’😂😂😂
I know
Answers sent 🤣
🤓