Mohit is so adorable❤️
He is awchikuchikuchikooo 😘❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mohit is so adorable❤️
He is awchikuchikuchikooo 😘❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I had a dream few days ago---
Me is Shizuka 😕 and my brother is Doraemon🤣
Shizuka is Doraemon's clumsy friend right? If yes than that was fantastic🤣
I don't watch cartoons...bachpan se 2 hi dekhe hai...Tom & Jerry and Roll No 21!😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I missed sheep game sign up😆 I was doing my hp responsibilities🤓
Aiyyo😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Chupke chupke shaadi karli
Haaawwww.....mummy papa ko tu bulaya na😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I missed sheep game sign up😆 I was doing my hp responsibilities🤓
That's sad
I signed up on time!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Shizuka is Doraemon's clumsy friend right? If yes than that was fantastic🤣
I don't watch cartoons...bachpan se 2 hi dekhe hai...Tom & Jerry and Roll No 21!😆
No ...
Shizuka is the female lead😆
She is not at all clumsy...
Kis baat pe itni khush ho?😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I missed sheep game sign up😆 I was doing my hp responsibilities🤓
Kaha pe?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Haaawwww.....mummy papa ko tu bulaya na😆
Bhaagke shaadi🤣
Class cancelled, I am here now
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5