|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 17|- Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34.9k

Users

12

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: QW4CZEL4UMUUOM47

Hayeee

Welcome, Mrs. Bhagyashree VR 😆

Hume kisine shaadi mein bulaya hi nahi😆

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hume kisine shaadi mein bulaya hi nahi😆

Yes 🥺

Reception ke Baad pata chal Raha hai💔

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HVOWED5VECYT3MJC

It's okay! No sorry😡 between friends

Awww....you are such a cutie🤗❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RAP4OL5LLXPCFRYH

Aww ❤️🤗

I will come one day with my tales 😉

Many are there 🤗

I'll wait for them!😳

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 6RK5HVWXYZYVRM43

#Bansh forever🥳

Yeah, Ridhbir is 👎🏼

RiAnsh is ❤️

Nazar na Lage mere Jiju and Bhagu ko

Thank you

Interesting very interesting❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: A6A4CJ4QHWL5UN56

Yes 🥺

Reception ke Baad pata chal Raha hai💔

Kaise Hua...Kaise Hua..inki ye shaadi kaise hui?🥺

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I had a dream few days ago---

Me is Shizuka 😕 and my brother is Doraemon🤣

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Kaise Hua...Kaise Hua..inki ye shaadi kaise hui?🥺

Chupke chupke shaadi karli

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Thank you

Interesting very interesting❤️

@B- this dialogue☺️

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I missed sheep game sign up😆 I was doing my hp responsibilities🤓

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".