|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 17|- Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34.9k

Users

12

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TNJ3XCVVG6PMCNYL

Hayeee

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1292800426425716741?s=20

Nobody said like this to me 😭

Hayeee Shravan ... 😍😘😘😘

Hoga koi tumhare intezaar main, behena😳sabr karo vo jarur ayega!


BTW I bro-zoned jiju😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Mohit was live today...he didn't save it though...

He said his fav cricketers are Mahi, VK, ST

I even asked him to come on IF😎😆Don't know if he read it....

He is such a cutie❤️

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hoga koi tumhare intezaar main, behena😳sabr karo vo jarur ayega!


BTW I bro-zoned jiju😆

Awwieeeeee❤️

@B- 😳 Okay, I will get a Rakhi for him on behalf of you... 😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LCKKW4CO6NXJJ46G

Awwieeeeee❤️

@B- 😳 Okay, I will get a Rakhi for him on behalf of you... 😆

I thought you will be happy😆I could have turned him into your jiju😉jk...jo tumhara hai voh tumhara hi rahega...ye mera vacchan hai, mera vachan hi hai shashan😎😆

I should give the rakhi...he should give me a gift😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Feeling jealous...might delete this later!🤣

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Feeling jealous...might delete this later!🤣

Kya hua?😳

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bhagu 🤗

Miss you! 🥺🥺🥺

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FFE7W6W7ENL7DKPE

Bhagu 🤗

Miss you! 🥺🥺🥺

Kaisi ho tum❤️

6FUCDPJLBHGLSA23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Theek hoon. 🤗 And you???

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

^ We miss you terribly Mishti😭

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".