Originally posted by: TNJ3XCVVG6PMCNYL
Hayeee
https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1292800426425716741?s=20
Nobody said like this to me 😭
Hayeee Shravan ... 😍😘😘😘
Hoga koi tumhare intezaar main, behena😳sabr karo vo jarur ayega!
BTW I bro-zoned jiju😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TNJ3XCVVG6PMCNYL
Hayeee
https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1292800426425716741?s=20
Nobody said like this to me 😭
Hayeee Shravan ... 😍😘😘😘
Hoga koi tumhare intezaar main, behena😳sabr karo vo jarur ayega!
BTW I bro-zoned jiju😆
Mohit was live today...he didn't save it though...
He said his fav cricketers are Mahi, VK, ST
I even asked him to come on IF😎😆Don't know if he read it....
He is such a cutie❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hoga koi tumhare intezaar main, behena😳sabr karo vo jarur ayega!
BTW I bro-zoned jiju😆
Awwieeeeee❤️
@B- 😳 Okay, I will get a Rakhi for him on behalf of you... 😆
Originally posted by: LCKKW4CO6NXJJ46G
Awwieeeeee❤️
@B- 😳 Okay, I will get a Rakhi for him on behalf of you... 😆
I thought you will be happy😆I could have turned him into your jiju😉jk...jo tumhara hai voh tumhara hi rahega...ye mera vacchan hai, mera vachan hi hai shashan😎😆
I should give the rakhi...he should give me a gift😆
Feeling jealous...might delete this later!🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Feeling jealous...might delete this later!🤣
Kya hua?😳
Kaisi ho tum❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Kaisi ho tum❤️
Theek hoon. 🤗 And you???
^ We miss you terribly Mishti😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5