https://www.instagram.com/p/CDteiPCBFQo/?igshid=380et0ovprpp
This khabri is back he gives correct info. His last post was on 16th feb😆 he says bb starts from 4th sep
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDteiPCBFQo/?igshid=380et0ovprpp
This khabri is back he gives correct info. His last post was on 16th feb😆 he says bb starts from 4th sep
Ok people are disappointed with his answer 🤣
Kaun madam 😆
duhhh! U should have been clear 🤪 so it can’t be done on phone without opening two tabs? I felt like there was a trick I’m missing 😳
Originally posted by: BornHyper
I am surprised that papz did not say “Bhabhi”
Wo jyaada ho jaayega filhaal ke liye😆
But wo log madam bol rahe hain sid ke saamne . Khauff dikhta hai saaf🤣
obviously he’s going to play dumb and ask who they are talking about....but the fact he didnt stop to give an answer...😆
Superdryyyyyy is backkkkkkkkk🥳🥳 and along with greyshorts..
For some weird reason it made me really happy..brought back memories of our post bb days when we would wait for gym selfie everyday😆
Congratulations for the new thread ..thank you so much uma for the efforts u put and for such super lovely writeups ..I know it must not be easy to manage without Jyoti but u r doing an amazing job..hope she comes back soon..❤️❤️
And that," Shehnaaz madam...jaise aap unko handle karte the na"🤣🤣
in fact laptop users too need to open two tabs😆duhhh! U should have been clear 🤪 so it can’t be done on phone without opening two tabs? I felt like there was a trick I’m missing 😳
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
We both replied same to catcher about deleted post.isnt this telepathy 🤣
Yes 😜
The tweet I posted and is not available now, was a clip from BB, where sana was telling to Asim aarti n Sid that she would want people to ask her BF, sana kahan hai and to ask her about her BF k tera BF kahan hai
And they correlated that clip to today's content🤣Where papz asked sir madam k sath photo lena hai🤣
Just loving Sid and Sana getting clicked randomly. Just looking at them makes me so happy