Originally posted by: Luvpari345
I just saw sidarti vm which has more than 500 likes and retweets 😲🤣 all sidhearts and sana solos who hate sidnaaz are retweeting and liking 🤣
Paid likes honge😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
I just saw sidarti vm which has more than 500 likes and retweets 😲🤣 all sidhearts and sana solos who hate sidnaaz are retweeting and liking 🤣
Paid likes honge😆
no no, I doubt her🤣
Paid likes honge😆
Nahi both solos are liking it 🤣
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
no no, I doubt her🤣
😡😡
We both replied same to catcher about deleted post.isnt this telepathy 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Congratulations for the new thread :)
meanwhile one Papz asking Sid to pose with madam soon 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtM1-fhqDM/?igshid=mckdsocf90w9
I am surprised that papz did not say “Bhabhi”