Originally posted by: Love_Rudra
I didn't yet 😂
I know why 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Love_Rudra
I didn't yet 😂
I know why 🤣
🤣 just can't even if I want toOriginally posted by: Ms.Tufani
I know why 🤣
The height of hypocrisy!!!!
Please look at SS new post on IG, a solo pic with her costar and the hashtags. How openly she’s promoting with him!!!! It’s such a joke. I wonder those same fans that are hating on sargun, what they have to say about their idol now.
I really really hope now Abrar opens his eyes and does the same too.
they don't call her names now and they don't take Abrars side also here 🙄 but they switch sides and infact promote that now. 😖😖😖 and no one can have a problem now. Did you look at the pose? Those people did all this natak cuz of a one selfie and also when Abrar posted with Mallika and Sargun. Now what's this🙄Originally posted by: Twilighter16
The height of hypocrisy!!!!
Please look at SS new post on IG, a solo pic with her costar and the hashtags. How openly she’s promoting with him!!!! It’s such a joke. I wonder those same fans that are hating on sargun, what they have to say about their idol now.
I really really hope now Abrar opens his eyes and does the same too.
Originally posted by: Twilighter16
The height of hypocrisy!!!!
Please look at SS new post on IG, a solo pic with her costar and the hashtags. How openly she’s promoting with him!!!! It’s such a joke. I wonder those same fans that are hating on sargun, what they have to say about their idol now.
I really really hope now Abrar opens his eyes and does the same too.
JUST WOW 👏👏👏
Abrar ne bas ek selfie liya tha.. Bechare ne khud post bhi nehi kara phir bhi bardasht nehi hua madam ko.. Unfollow karaya 😊
Bold Phir bhi usko akal nehi ayega ☺️
Originally posted by: Love_Rudra
they don't call her names now and they don't take Abrars side also here 🙄 but they switch sides and infact promote that now. 😖😖😖 and no one can have a problem now. Did you look at the pose? Those people did all this natak cuz of a one selfie and also when Abrar posted with Mallika and Sargun. Now what's this🙄
Recent jo AbSar pic post kiya abrar ne kitna distance tha aur SS ko dekho (post/story)
Nothing to say 🙃
Nothing to say.🙏Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Recent jo AbSar pic post kiya abrar ne kitna distance tha aur SS ko dekho (post/story)
Nothing to say 🙃
Nothing to say.🙏
[/QUOTE
Exactly Abrar ji won't realize it n madam ji tau supporting role mein bhe apni full on publicity karwa rahe hai...she seems very shrude type person...
Hellos...I have a doubt ...is sargun in relationship with that curly hair guy ??
Hellos...I have a doubt ...is sargun in relationship with that curly hair guy ??
I guess they are just best friends.