It seems they have cut last digit to make it 2 hours before TV. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It seems they have cut last digit to make it 2 hours before TV. 🤣
😆😆Originally posted by: caller123
It seems they have cut last digit to make it 2 hours before TV. 🤣
What ?
mujhe bhi yaad kroo😆😆
😆 Mujhe laga tu sayad Bidu ke khyalo me khoyi ho isliye disturb nhi kiya. 🤣
On a serious note Mahi I have written a OS of almost 3000 words and confused should I post it or not.
Hey guys... big boss is starting soon frm dnt month and Like always timings will be disturbed of all shows or they are axe mostly late night wala wch has low trp ..... rumoured timing is 9pm ??? I dnt knw y r they giving prime slot to bb
Originally posted by: Prit_007
@Lalz or @Briti anyone here?
Prit I'm Here. Wassup?🤗 Today's my younger sister's birthday, and I was busy preparing a surprise for her. But it was worth it
Hello everyone. Whats going on?
New episode up?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
😆 Mujhe laga tu sayad Bidu ke khyalo me khoyi ho isliye disturb nhi kiya. 🤣
On a serious note Mahi I have written a OS of almost 3000 words and confused should I post it or not.
YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD. And I'm confused should I post part 2 today or not.
Originally posted by: Briti1107
Prit I'm Here. Wassup?🤗 Today's my younger sister's birthday, and I was busy preparing a surprise for her. But it was worth it
Oh. Wish her a very happy birthday on behalf of me. Surprise that's so sweet my rosogolla.
Btw I have written an OS of almost 3000 words and confused should I post it or not.