Originally posted by: JYXD5M5G26SWK5TS
Is Ponymo still playing sheep game 😆
Ab kiya kand kardiya ponymo ne😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JYXD5M5G26SWK5TS
Is Ponymo still playing sheep game 😆
Ab kiya kand kardiya ponymo ne😂
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Why isn't my card working for this netflix thing.
Everytime I try, it sends the OTP, i enter OTP, it goes blank
Who are you? Is ur profile hacked?
Maine apni DP game ki vajah se change ki and now my team is quitting I think.
🤣
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Why isn't my card working for this netflix thing.
Everytime I try, it sends the OTP, i enter OTP, it goes blank
it didnt work for me as well other day .. I uninstalled d app I guess 😡
Its pathetic. Afraid for her idol so she changed her identity 🤡
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Why isn't my card working for this netflix thing.
Everytime I try, it sends the OTP, i enter OTP, it goes blank
Credit card/visa card na?
No i dont know yr.. before this pandemic i didnt even know how to make rice 🤣
You mastered cooking in pandemic😲. Dang. I sometimes try but I am lazy and pandemic has made me more lazy. Long road ahead to become a decent cook. 🤣
Maine apni DP game ki vajah se change ki and now my team is quitting I think.
The same happened to me. And as 3/4th of our team have quit, I too quit it 😒
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Chalo accha he mera dp to constant he.😆
Don't ever change your DP 😆
Aye chal chutiye baatein mat kar, meri issue ka samadhan hai toh bataain.
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9