Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am so jealous of people who knows cooking. 🤡
I don't cook. I just eat the cooked food. 😆
Yayyy. I relate
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I am so jealous of people who knows cooking. 🤡
I don't cook. I just eat the cooked food. 😆
Yayyy. I relate
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Some people just want to have an argument for the sake of it .😳
Short rant over.
Where is the argument going on ? 🤡
I too am a chasmish.😎 But I wonder how can a chasmish look smart and hot like Jen in this pic.😲
Aapke DP me kon hain mohatarma?
No way.. track record kharab nahi karna.. Utsanah mat😆 i m very close to consider it.
Go for it. You should do it. 🤣🤣
Yes. You know. 😳
I wonder if those are really their opinions or they just find pleasure in going against the tide and arguing.
Originally posted by: HNJU6CR7P7IVIJFU
Aapke DP me kon hain mohatarma?
Zahid Ahmed and Sonya Hussyn. Pakistani actors. I like them
Mainu ki.. i was anyways in favor of the previous long time one. 😆
MF & Sushant's thread. 😳 some arguments pisses me off.
Maine apni DP game ki vajah se change ki and now my team is quitting I think.
No way.. track record kharab nahi karna.. Utsanah mat😆 i m very close to consider it.
Tumhara toh 20 yrs se yahi dp chal raha hai 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9