Originally posted by: NitaReid
Let Halley comet hit Titan 🤣, don't ask me if it possible or not , I dont care , let Leonid Meteor shower fall on Titan as well . 🤣.
Don't be so harsh to my Titu🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Let Halley comet hit Titan 🤣, don't ask me if it possible or not , I dont care , let Leonid Meteor shower fall on Titan as well . 🤣.
Don't be so harsh to my Titu🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Let Halley comet hit Titan 🤣, don't ask me if it possible or not , I dont care , let Leonid Meteor shower fall on Titan as well . 🤣.
Yes please 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Let Halley comet hit Titan 🤣, don't ask me if it possible or not , I dont care , let Leonid Meteor shower fall on Titan as well . 🤣.
🤣 Me likey this idea 😏
I'm in or out for next round? 😭
4🌟🌟🌟🌟
1 silver star
😭😭 Gany is the real winner!
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Let Halley comet hit Titan 🤣, don't ask me if it possible or not , I dont care , let Leonid Meteor shower fall on Titan as well . 🤣.
🤣🤣
This is soooooo innovative🤣
Teri titu ki aisi ki taisi 🤬
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Let Halley comet hit Titan 🤣, don't ask me if it possible or not , I dont care , let Leonid Meteor shower fall on Titan as well . 🤣.
😂😂 I like this one Nita!
Your Titan will face our wrath soon enough 🤣
Shouldn't they go with maximum answers??
🤔
Unfair 😏