Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I don't remember so I will go with 2 stars so far kyunki mujhe khudko jhuti aas nahi deni 😂😂
Check outbox and find out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I don't remember so I will go with 2 stars so far kyunki mujhe khudko jhuti aas nahi deni 😂😂
Check outbox and find out
And I will agree to every letter of it 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Why do i feel like Gany is the one and she is fooling team Titu🤣
Could be...Mahi likes to play prank on us!😂😂
You've written Gany?
We are so upset by gany ,no one celebrated the first three stars 🤣
Better it's be gany haan 😳