Pari I did 😭 it didn't help me
Ab batao na...what was that key word?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pari I did 😭 it didn't help me
Ab batao na...what was that key word?
Dude due to you I almost re-sent my answer changing it to Jupiter 😐🤣
Aquatic eponym
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Everyone here wrote Gang ,didnt she say most of us wrote wrong what if titan was the answer and only few wrote it
😳
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Everyone here wrote Gang ,didnt she say most of us wrote wrong what if titan was the answer and only few wrote it
I will check with google uncle where I made the mistake🤣
Google didn't show me anything it showed me some merger of networks 🤣
Sab satelites stars moons sab greek se hee hai
Sab air, heavenly bodies hee hai, sab oopar hee hai...
Kuch bhi google karo seven sisters aathe hai
But titan is also icy 🤔
😂😂😂😂
I added moon of Jupiter *cough* 👻
nope 🤣 it might be something else 😂 let it be.
Bache kuche pal Khushi se jee lo 🤣✌🏽