🤗
I am toh doobing in this round 😆
Answers yaad bhi nahi hai mujhe 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗
I am toh doobing in this round 😆
Answers yaad bhi nahi hai mujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
But biggest satellite of Saturn na
And it got atmosphere so I answered that😵 mera answer gayo🤪
What was your answer BTW?
Ganymede 🤞🏽🤣
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
I'll start soon👍🏼
Mani check my answers maine correct diya hai ki nahin... Aaj hadbadi maein bhej diya itna research nahin kiya maine iss baar..
Thanks for surprise business😳 today
Originally posted by: bhshre95
But biggest satellite of Saturn na
And it got atmosphere so I answered that😵 mera answer gayo🤪
What was your answer BTW?
🤪🤪 mera wrong ho sakta hai phir!
I went with Jupiter’s biggest moon!
Originally posted by: bhshre95
But biggest satellite of Saturn na
And it got atmosphere so I answered that😵 mera answer gayo🤪
What was your answer BTW?
I answered something related to jupiter I guess 🤔
Yaad nahi 😆
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Mani check my answers maine correct diya hai ki nahin... Aaj hadbadi maein bhej diya itna research nahin kiya maine iss baar..
Thanks for surprise business😳 today
Kya surprise business🤣
The largest satellite of a heavenly body
The only of its kind with air and gaudy
Synonymous with the immortals that are Greek
guess this icy world, you Cosmo geek.
Ganymede is the largest then Titan
I did my own eyebrows today
Itn kharab dikh rahee hoon pooch mat
I was about to answer that but changed as atmosphere nahi dikha usme
And Greek mythology mein bohot weak hun🥺