Waiting for the results 🤔
I'll start soon👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Waiting for the results 🤔
I'll start soon👍🏼
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Till then spoiler for you😉
One question all of you got it right while another one maximum people got it wrong😆
Max people got it wrong?😲😵
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂 sorry. But I guess this is the only galaxy with name after aquatic animal
Why sorry, i am just kidding😆
Vaise bhi now no fayda getting tensed, answer paper already submitted🤣
Yup its the only one i guess
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂 sorry. But I guess this is the only galaxy with name after aquatic animal
Monkey is an aquatic animal
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Till then spoiler for you😉
One question all of you got it right while another one maximum people got it wrong😆
Bhagoooo!🤣🤣🤣👻👻👻
Was it Titan or did i get it completely wrong?
🤔 I don't even remember what I answered fir that question 😂😂
No please! The one on which I spent so much googling
It’s not Titan I suppose 😂