Till then spoiler for you😉
One question all of you got it right while another one maximum people got it wrong😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Till then spoiler for you😉
One question all of you got it right while another one maximum people got it wrong😆
Waiting for the results 🤔
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Till then spoiler for you😉
One question all of you got it right while another one maximum people got it wrong😆
I can count myself in the wrong ones 🤣
Originally posted by: HateSober
yeah it’s Tadpole galaxy 😆 I was just messing around 🤣
You gave me a mini heart attack😂
Anyway this round was bhagwan bharose for me🤣
Where did u had the doubt Shiri 🤨
So can we discuss now
Originally posted by: bhshre95
You gave me a mini heart attack😂
Anyway this round was bhagwan bharose for me🤣
😂 sorry. But I guess this is the only galaxy with name after aquatic animal