I am rendered speechless 😶🙄😑
* Rolls eyes*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am rendered speechless 😶🙄😑
* Rolls eyes*
Sun, change Pravisht's DOB in the AT. Bichare ko kyu jaldi buddha banana chahte ho tum log🤣 His DOB is 5th Sept 1998
Pravi is younger than me💔🥺
You know you are getting old when the guy you have crush on is younger than you 😂
Me..Alexia😃
Ab naam hi Mishti hai to main kya karun🤣
For me Mishti is like Niti Taylor ka Nandini avatar😆
Originally posted by: UWHN4MB6FBDWKPV2
Change Kiya toh? 🤔
Accha? Mene check nahi kiya fir😆
Birthday dhoom dhaam se manana hai.
bichari aurra ko lockdown ke chakkar me IF thread tak nahi mili🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ab naam hi Mishti hai to main kya karun🤣
😛🤣
I will call my aunt today and thank her for giving me this name
For sometime you had a Tamil actress photo na?Me..Alexia😃
The same photo I see you as
back at you🤣jhoot tune kaha meri jaaneman!❤️