For me Sujz you are Ashi whenever I see you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
For me Sujz you are Ashi whenever I see you
😆
Teekhi mirchi 😈 you are...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
For me Sujz you are Ashi whenever I see you
And me? 😒
I guess I have no face 🥺
It just doesn't look like Al😆
Tere liye purana wala hi thik hai behen😆
Varna koi khatarnak Maya wala pic rakh😆
How strange na that same person but still so much differenceYeah...everytime I talk to you, I used to consider you as the face in your dp...
I will change this back
Aaj ke liye dekhte hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
For me Sujz you are Ashi whenever I see you
😆wahhh! BTW I am gonna change my dp too
Idk
I see you as a sweet girl
Anyone
Sun, change Pravisht's DOB in the AT. Bichare ko kyu jaldi buddha banana chahte ho tum log🤣 His DOB is 5th Sept 1998