Oh, Bhool Bhulaiya toh I love the movie, I didn't get scared at all in that. It's a mixed one with good comedy 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh, Bhool Bhulaiya toh I love the movie, I didn't get scared at all in that. It's a mixed one with good comedy 😂😂
Since I’m confessing and weirding you out, I may as well add that as a child, whilst my cousins wanted to be a princess when they grew up, I told the whole family that I wanted to be a vampire 😆 #foreveralone
I have many favourite movies.Earlier I used to watch every movies good or bad😆
Originally posted by: 2XGLDXK3R4JMJ7BE
So many..lets see
3Idiots
Udaan
Wake up Sid
Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa
Swades
Rocket Singh ( neutral)
Lakshya (good not fav)
Queen
Gulaal (not seen)
Gangs of Wasseypur (not seen)
Lootera (above avg for me)
Barfi (okayish)
Talaash
Hasee toh Phasee (disliked it a lot 🤔)
YJHD (dislike)
JWM
Omkara (good)
&so many many more..
Hrishikesh Mukherji, Basu Chatterji films..
@blue : liked them
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Link me it and I’ll watch it tomorrow during broad daylight - when the sun is shinning and the birds are chirping 😆
Nah it wasn’t horror but I loved loved the movie. However, Vidya looked terrifying in this song. She scares me on a normal day-to-day basis but it becomes next level when she actually intentionally tries to be scary 😆
Look up manichitrataazh and chandramukhi(tamil). The tamil one is closer to the hindi one with comedy in it but the 1980s malayalam one was truly a psychological thriller.
Oh, they are famous ones 😂😂
The others I mentioned, some are underrated gems 😂
Originally posted by: G6Q3PZDSCRX3JZ3A
So many..lets see
3Idiots
Udaan
Wake up Sid
Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa
Swades
Rocket Singh
Lakshya
Queen
Gulaal
Gangs of Wasseypur
Lootera
Barfi
Talaash
Hasee toh Phasee
YJHD
JWM
Omkara
&so many many more..
Hrishikesh Mukherji, Basu Chatterji films..
@bold: I have watched them. ⭐️
Originally posted by: WVUJD5VLOGU2ONAJ
So many..lets see
3Idiots
Udaan
Wake up Sid
Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa
Swades
Rocket Singh
Lakshya
Queen
Gulaal
Gangs of Wasseypur
Lootera
Barfi
Talaash
Hasee toh Phasee
YJHD
JWM
Omkara
&so many many more..
Hrishikesh Mukherji, Basu Chatterji films..
I have watched all and like them too 🤓🤓
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
19